This interactive map is provided by LYONBIOPOLE, the french bio cluster for the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, and INVEST IN LYON, the economic development agency for the Lyon area. The aim is to list and locate LYONBIOPOLE’s members and other local, non-member companies and health organisations featured in its directory. This map is not exhaustive.
• If you are an actor of innovation in the health sector, based in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region and you would like to be featured on our map, contact LYONBIOPOLE at email@example.com
• If you are not based in the Lyon area, but are planning to relocate here, INVEST IN LYON can help you. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interactive map co-created by:
• INVEST IN LYON/ADERLY, the economic development agency for the Lyon area
20 rue de la Bourse - 69 289 LYON Cedex 02 - France
Tel: 33 (0) 4 82 53 59 26
Siren n°308 908 276
Bâtiment Domilyon, 321 Avenue Jean Jaurès - 69007 Lyon - France
Tel: 04 72 76 53 30
Siret n° 485 243 174 00029
• Florence Agostino-Etchetto, General Director of LYONBIOPÔLE
• Jean-Charles Foddis, Executive Director of INVEST IN LYON/ADERLY
This site is the sole property of LYONBIOPÔLE and INVEST IN LYON/ADERLY. Any reproduction, even partial, of this site is strictly prohibited.
Agence Blanc d'étoile
62 avenue du Pf Paul Santy - 69130 Ecully - France - Tel : 07 60 43 02 29
15 allée du château - 01800 Meximieux - France - Tel : 06 84 68 60 68
This site is hosted by GANDI.
In accordance with France’s data protection law of 6 January 1978, this site has been declared to the CNIL (National Commission for Data Protection).
This entire site is covered by French and international copyright and intellectual property law. All rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
The photographs, texts, logos, pictograms and all intellectual works featured on this site are the property of INVEST IN LYON/ADERLY and LYONBIOPÔLE, or of third parties having authorised them to use them. Electronic and paper copies may be made for personal and private use in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code. These copies must clearly and legibly mention the source and author of the site. These reproductions may in no event prejudice the authors.